New Create Call-To-Action Button on Facebook
I noticed that Facebook added a new Call to Action Button on our Facebook pages today and immediately added a signup for Melissa’s newsletter to test it out and see how it worked. I must admit I was impressed with how easy it was to setup and implement and will watch the conversions with great interest. I like to see Facebook adding this option as gateway services are quite expensive and are perhaps no longer required now that Facebook has added this service.
- linking to your signup page for a newsletter
- Book Now: handy if you’re a salon or in the service industry
- Contact Us: ok useful for stores
- Use App: perhaps for gamers?
- Play Game: same
- Shop Now: linking to your online store
- Watch Video: Linking to a URL of your online video 🙂
Early days but I’ll check the stats in a few days and see what the results are.
What did you use it for and how did you find this new feature? Let me know by commenting below or emailing me.